Harvest Festival Weekend!
Wow where has this month gone?? It is already mid-October and we've been enjoying the cooler temps!! It has been so nice to have the air conditioner off and windows open!
As we gear up for our Annual Harvest Festival this weekend, we've been getting some canning done, baking some tasty treats and marking things on sale!! Be sure to stop by and join us Thursday, Friday and Saturday!!
Did you all get any rain today??? We are so excited to say that we did!! Such a blessing!! We've surely needed it in our area! I'm so ready for some marshmallow roasting time!
So many fun activities to enjoy during the Fall season! Hoping to get some time outside this weekend for sure.
What a perfect weekend to grab some of our delicious Caramel Apple Cheeseball Mix from Wind & Willow and some packages of our Amish Country Popcorn!! Here is a wonderful recipe using this tasty mix!!
Homemade No-Bake Caramel Apple Popcorn
1 Caramel Apple Cheeseball mix
1 pkg Amish Country microwave popcorn
3 Tbs butter
3 Tbs water
1. Prepare microwave popcorn according to directions.
2. Pour into a large bowl.
3. In a small saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
4. Add water and Caramel Apple Cheeseball Mix (topping to be used later).
5. Stirring continuously, bring to a boil.
6. Continue cooking for 3 1/2 minutes.
7. Pour mixture over popcorn.
8. Gently stir until popcorn is coated.
9. Sprinkle with contents of topping packet. Enjoy!
Well time to sign off for this weeks blog. Let us know what you think on our Facebook page!
We hope you enjoy the rest of the week and are able to get outside! Stop on by if you get a chance!!
Thank you for reading our blog & being a part of our adventure! Stay tuned for more fun super soon!
Until then, blessings from our house to yours!!
PS don't forget to join our new text list!! You won't want to miss out!!